“By far the best data for the industry I’ve seen in the UK” – Bombardier
What is it?
- The QCG Rail Rolling Stock & Maintenance Pay Survey is a specialist annual pay and benefits survey for rail rolling stock and maintenance organisations, covering 25 key roles across differing levels of seniority.
- It provides function-specific data not covered by general industry surveys.
What do I get if I sign up?
- A comprehensive report covering the reward elements detailed below.
- Regular sharing of market intelligence on rewards & related topics in the sector.
- A yearly post-survey event dedicated to providing an opportunity for survey participants to share information, focusing on adding more context to the results, and discussing ‘hot skills’ areas or key reward trends.
- An ongoing network of support, information and referral for reward professionals connected with the wider infrastructure engineering industry.
Which roles and areas of reward are covered?
- Includes a breakdown by grade, plus age / gender analyses.
Who took part last year?
How much does it cost?
- Participation in the survey group is £1,200.00 per annum plus VAT.
If you want to take part in this year’s survey, please contact us now.