“The QCG survey is the only reliable source of pay and benefits data for the Heritage Sector – a must have for reward planning and management” – HRD, Historic Royal Palaces
What is it?
- The QCG Heritage and Visitor Attraction Sector Pay & Benefits Survey is a specialist pay and benefits survey for Heritage and Visitor Attraction sector organisations, covering a total of 30 roles in various specialisms across 7 differing levels of seniority.
- It provides function and industry-specific data not covered by general pay surveys.
What do I get if I sign up?
- A comprehensive report covering reward elements such as base pay, bonus, benefits guaranteed allowances, total cash and total remuneration, as well as broader market intelligence on key reward, engagement and retention issues in the sector.
- Regular sharing of market intelligence on reward & related topics.
- A yearly post-survey event dedicated to providing an opportunity for survey participants to share information, focusing on adding more context to the results, and discussing ‘hot skills’ areas, key reward trends and other current sector issues.
- An ongoing network of support, information and referral for reward professionals connected with the Heritage and visitor attraction sector managed by QCG.
Which roles and families are covered?
- Includes a breakdown by grade and function (e.g. Head of Conservation), plus London/National cuts.
Who took part last year?
How much does it cost?
- Participation costs £875 + VAT. We also offer a customised by-role comparison between an organisation’s median against survey medians for an additional £200 + VAT.