“This survey is a must-have, essential source of data for employers the regulatory sector.” – General Council of the Bar
What is it?
- The QCG Regulators and other ‘inspection-related’ bodies pay survey is a specialist pay and benefits survey for regulators and other ‘inspection-related’ organisations, which encompasses different types of regulators organisations, including economic regulators, membership bodies, audit organisations, and a mix of the three. The survey covers a total of 5 senior levels across differing specialisms.
- It provides function-specific data not covered by general industry surveys.
What do I get if I sign up?
- A comprehensive report covering the reward elements detailed below.
- Regular sharing of market intelligence on rewards & related topics in the sector.
- A yearly post-survey event dedicated to providing an opportunity for survey participants to share information, focusing on adding more context to the results, and discussing ‘hot skills’ areas or key reward trends.
- An ongoing network of support, information and referral for reward professionals connected with the regulatory industry.
Which roles and areas of reward are covered?
- Includes a breakdown by specialism, type of regulator, organisation size, and location.
Who took part last year?
How much does it cost?
- Participation in the survey group is £850 per annum plus VAT.
If you want to take part in this year’s survey, please contact us now.