Why is the Employee Value Proposition so important?
Designing a strong Employee Value Proposition (EVP) will allow you to:
- Stand out as an attractive employer
- Reduce recruitment costs
- Reduce the likelihood of employees leaving for financial reasons
- Boost employee engagement
Only by talking and listening can you find out what employees really want and need. We combine internal diagnostics and interviews with business analysis and external sector research to identify what your employees value the most.
We use this information to identify themes and build a narrative.
- Leading Statements - an employer story that showcases key aspects of the employee experience
- EVP pillars and stories - the most-valued aspects of the employee experience brought to life in a series of actual case studies
- Segmented messages – these highlight aspects of the employee experience that may only apply to certain groups
Together, these crucial narrative elements describe what sets your company apart from other organisations. They say why employees should join or choose to stay. For that reason, they must resonate with your current employees, and they must be authentic to your company’s values.