Organisational success is underpinned by employee performance, therefore it is key to have a system in place that enables employees to do their best work.
With a YouGov survey showing only 26% of UK employees believe traditional performance appraisals are useful, and ways of working and employee expectations changing, this may be a good time to take a look at your approach.
We work with and support organisations to develop a performance management system that both promotes productivity and satisfies managers and employees.
Our work with clients on performance management does this by:
- Building alignment between both the performance management system and the strategy and desired culture of the organisation;
- Improving the clarity and relevance of performance standards for employees;
- Supporting the development, and in turn productivity, of employees;
- Increasing employee accountability and ownership of performance through developmental conversations;
- Developing effective feedback mechanisms; and
- Establishing links to reward consultancy that truly drive performance.
We have a long-standing record of successfully helping organisations develop performance management systems that work for both the organisation and its employees. To do this we draw upon the latest thinking and QCG’s own research, expertise and project work in this space – including the design and implementation of a new “performance development” approach.
Whether you are looking to understand if your current approach is fit for purpose, introduce changes to specific aspects of it or develop a whole new system, we can help.